Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai
We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company. An Office Assistant is a professional who oversees clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail. They keep an inventory of office supplies and order new materials as needed to ensure that the workplace is neat and clean for visitors or clients.
Office assistants perform administrative and routine clerical tasks. Their responsibilities may include organizing and managing files, acting as receptionists, scheduling meetings and appointments, and supporting other staff with organizational tasks.
Before sending your CV to the firm, I strongly advise you to study the company’s profile. If you do not have a CV, you may obtain one by clicking on the following link.
Walk-in interviews: Check the latest walk-in interviews jobs in Dubai
Jobs Details: Office Assistant Jobs In Dubai
|Job Position||Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Dubai & Sharjah|
|Nationality||Any Nationality Can Apply|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Core Skills||Computer Literate|
|Language Skills||English (basic)|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||21st May 2022|
Office Assistant Jobs In Dubai
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers, and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant, or in another relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Qualifications for Office Assistant
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, associate’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment
How To Apply For Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai?
Very important!! In the event that you are intrigued to go after any of the positions over, it’s actual basic. Simply click the beneath button to go after Office Assistant Positions in Dubai. There you will find to apply for all openings. You ought to send your most recent CV to them. Kindly remember to make reference to the “Job title” in the branch of knowledge.
List of Office Assistant Jobs In Dubai Vacancies
Following you will find the latest jobs from different companies in Dubai. Check the job you are most interested in and send your CV for these jobs.
[box type=”note” align=”” class=”” width=””]Dear Friends, Create an impressive CV as your best weapon to have 100% chances to get a dream job in Dubai. If you don’t have a CV then please click here[/box]
List Of Vacancies (Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai):
Office Assistants (3 nos.)
Company Name: Bright Smile Medical Center
Job Location: Al Ain
Experience: Freshers (No experience required)
Well Versed: Computer Literate (MS Office & Excel)
Language Skills: English (written & verbal)
Benefits: Medical Health Insurance + UAE Residency Visa + MOHRE Labor Contract + Abu Dhabi Labor Card + Work Permit + Annual Leave + Paid Public Holidays
Interview Date: 21st May – 25th May 2022
Interview Timing: 03:00 PM – 09:00 PM
Interview Location: Bright Smile Medical Center, Al Mutaredh, 2nd Street, By Deer Round About, Al Ain.