Air fryer chicken breast is crispy on the outside, juicy and tender inside, and packed with flavor in every bite. A quick and easy dinner on busy weeknights.
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 3 chicken breasts
- 3 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless (about 1.5 pounds)
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Use a paper towel to pat the chicken breasts completely dry. Generously smear oil evenly all over the chicken. Rub in all the seasoning, including salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, paprika, and garlic powder, and coat the chicken evenly. You can also combine the chicken with seasoning in a large Ziploc bag and shake well to coat. Set aside for at least 15 minutes to marinate, or refrigerate overnight.
- Place the marinated chicken breasts in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 375 F for 22-25 minutes until fully cooked through and the internal temperature for the chicken reaches 165F. You can check the internal temperature by sticking a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the breast.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes in the air fryer before serving.
How to store: Keep leftover chicken in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
How to freeze: Air fryer chicken breasts can last up to three months in the freezer. Be sure to let them cool first and then wrap them tightly in plastic wrap. If any air touches the chicken, it will get freezer burnt. For an added layer of protection, I like to store my wrapped cooked chicken in freezer bags or in an airtight container.
% DAILY VALUE
- 12%Total Fat 9.5g
- 66%Cholesterol 198.6mg
- 22%Sodium 510.7mg
- 0%Total Carbohydrate 0.9g
- Sugars 0.1g
- 123%Protein 61.4g
- 5%Vitamin A 44µg
- 0%Vitamin C 0.1mg