Citibank Career Jobs In Dubai
Your pursuit of employment to launch your profession reached a conclusion the second you arrived here at Citibank UAE Careers in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Once in a blue moon chance that gives individuals a functioning opportunity they merit and become a piece of a good association. On account of the size of our tasks, we never run out of banking positions and will continuously find the ideal place for you that draws out your maximum capacity.
Following is a direct link to download a CV for Dubai Jobs, in case you don’t have a CV or you want to modify your CV. (dubailivejobs.com special CV)
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Walk-in Interviews: Click here to check the latest walk-in interviews in Dubai
Job Details: CitiBank Career Jobs In Dubai
|Dubai Across UAE
|As per the Job Description
|9 Sep 2023
CitiBank Career Jobs In Dubai
About Citi Bank:
Citi’s journey in the United Arab Emirates started in 1964 when Citibank, a member of Citigroup, opened its first branch in Dubai followed by Abu Dhabi in 1971. Since then, the bank has come to be known for delivering excellence and consistently introducing the latest banking products and services to the UAE market.
List Of Citi Bank Career Jobs In Dubai Vacancies ||New Updates||:
|2023, EMEA, Treasury and Trade Solutions Summer Analyst, Summer Internship, Dubai (UAE Nationals Encouraged to apply)
|2023, Wealth Management, Full Time Graduate Analyst, Dubai (UAE Nationals Preferred)
|2023, EMEA, Corporate Banking Summer Analyst, Dubai, UAE (UAE Nationals Encouraged to Apply)
|Mehnaty Analyst Program (Emirati Program)
|KYC Operations Analyst
|Fraud Investigation Specialist – UAE Nationals encouraged to apply
|Citi Private Banking – Private Banker UAE – Dubai, Geneva, London
|Service Intermediate Analyst – UAE Nationals Encouraged to apply
|Middle East & Pakistan Cluster CHRO (Country HR Officer)
|Cluster Head of HR, NALCA (North Africa, Levant & Central Asia)
|Business Development Manager – Alliances & Acquisition
|Balance Sheet Management – Senior Lead Analyst -SVP (UAE Nationals Preferred)
|CCAR and Forecasting Analyst – UAE Nationals Encouraged to Apply
|MEA Credit – Vice President
|Commercial Card Product Sales Emerging Markets – Vice President (Hybrid)
|Recovery Manager (Assistant Vice President)
|Citigold Relationship Manager
|ICM In-Business Quality Assurance – Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory – SVP
|Institutional Credit Management In-Business Quality Assurance – VP (UAE Nationals Preferred)
|ICM In-Business Quality Assurance – Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory – VP
- To be successful in this role you will come with 7- 10 years of experience in wealth management in a financial services company advising on a wide range of products.
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets and economic environments.
- Ability to manage portfolios, deliver to Key Performance Indicators in a regulated environment and source new business through one’s own initiative
- University degree in a related area. Post-graduate qualifications in Finance or Economics or in Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage.
- Nationals with the requisite qualifications will be given preference
- Language: English is a must; fluent Arabic (verbal and written) will be given additional preference
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
How to Apply For CitiBank Career Jobs In Dubai?
Great!! If you are reading this part of the post this means you are serious to apply for CitiBank Career Jobs Vacancies. OK! so just check the jobs above and then click on the “View & Apply” button. From there you will see a detailed description of the jobs. We wish you the best of luck.
[box type=”note” align=”” class=”” width=””]Dear Friends, Create an impressive CV as your best weapon to have 100% chances to get a dream job in Dubai. If you don’t have a CV then please click here [/box]