Driver Jobs in Dubai Across UAE 2022
Great News!! Are you looking for Driver jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and across UAE? If yes then you reached the right place. We are proudly sharing the latest driving jobs in Dubai and across UAE. Drivers undertake various transporting duties and typically work for hotels, restaurants, and delivery services. Their primary responsibilities include transporting clients from airports to hotels, carrying out vehicle maintenance checks, and interacting with clients in professional conduct.
Driver Jobs In Dubai is a new, low-stress career for students, jobless people, and those who wish to supplement their income in their spare time. If you’re looking for a flexible delivery job, food delivery is a good way to supplement your monthly income. This position is open to individuals that are energetic, diligent, and qualified.
Before applying for Driver jobs in Dubai make sure to get a good CV/resume. If you need a CV for driving jobs then please let me know in the comments section I will prepare one special CV for Driving jobs in Dubai.
A strong CV might improve your chances of landing a job in Dubai. Prepare a great CV by doing your study. If you do not have a CV, you may obtain one by clicking on the following link.
Dubai CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Walk-in interviews: Check the latest walk-in interviews jobs in Dubai
Job Details: Driver jobs In Dubai
|Job Position||Taxi Driver/Delivery Boy/Heavy Vehicle Driver|
|Job Location||Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, Qatar, Oman|
|Nationality||Any Nationality Can Apply|
|Education||High School/diploma or equivalent|
|Driving License||UAE valid driving license|
|Core Skills||Routes & Shortcuts|
|Language Skills||English (basic)|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||8 Sep 2022|
Without any prior experience, you may work as a taxi driver in Dubai.
Without a driver’s license, you may apply for taxi driver jobs in Dubai. Through its local representatives in various countries, the firm collects applications for taxi drivers. Some taxi companies in Dubai, on the other hand, may give you a resident visa and apply for your driver’s license on your behalf. The taxi firm will cover all of your fees until you have your driver’s license. However, after you begin working for the taxi business after receiving your driver’s license, the taxi firm will continue to withhold a tiny sum from your pay.
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses, and trucks.
- A valid driver’s license.
- 1-year of driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency in using GPS devices.
list Of New Jobs :
|Heavy Duty Driver||Mammoet||Oman|
|Moped Driver||Al Tayer||UAE|
|Driver – Heavy Vehicle||Hilton||Bahrain|
|Driver (Saudi National) (Makkah)||SNC Lavlin||Saudi Arabia|
|Package Gas Heavy Truck Driver||Air Products||UAE|
|HIDC Professional Driver||Air Products||Saudi Arabia|
|Bell Attendant cum Driver – LEGOLAND® Hotel||Dubai Park||UAE|
|Purchaser/Driver||Sheraton Hotel||Saudi Arabia|