Secretary Jobs in Dubai UAE 2022
We’d like to take a closer look at your CV if you’re a youthful, bright, and extraordinarily lovely individual with secretarial experience and are a highly skilled specialist in all areas. That’s right, you read that correctly. So don’t waste any more time and apply for Secretary Jobs in Dubai. Whether or whether you’ve previously worked in a certain field, your significant job experience and essential skill sets will help you stand out in an interview. So, without further ado, let’s go through the remaining details.
Following you will find a list of vacancies for Secretary jobs in Dubai. You are highly recommended to create a good CV for the Secretary jobs in Dubai to be considered for the current vacancies.
Following is a direct link to download a CV for Dubai Jobs, in case you don’t have a CV or you want to modify your CV.
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Walk-in Interviews: Click here to check the latest walk-in interviews in Dubai
Jobs Details: Secretary Jobs in Dubai
|Job Position||HR Officer/Assistant/Manager|
|Job Location||Multiple Cities|
|Education||As Per The Job Description|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||13th May 2022|
Secretary Jobs in Dubai
Secretary Jobs Responsibilities:
- Answer the phone and reroute calls as needed.
- Manage the daily, weekly, and monthly agendas, as well as new meetings and appointment scheduling.
- Prepare and distribute letters, memoranda, and forms.
- Employees, customers, suppliers, and external partners’ contact information should be kept up to date.
- Encourage and make it easier for frequent reports to be completed.
- Create and manage a file system. Check the status of office supplies on a regular basis and arrange relevant orders.
- Make your trip plans.
- Expenses must be documented, and reports must be submitted.
- Perform receptionist responsibilities on a sporadic basis
Must Read: Apply For Walk-in Interviews in Dubai
- Holding High School or equivalent degree/diploma would be given preference.
- Proven working experience would be required as per the availability of jobs.
- Clear communication in English to interact with others.
- Excellent telephone etiquette would be highly considered.
- Must be computer literate (Email, Browsing, MS Office).
- Positive attitude, time management, organizational, problem solver, sincere and passionate about delivering the perfect job.
How To Apply For Secretary Jobs In Dubai UAE?
In case you are interested to apply for any of the positions above, then all you have to do is send us your CV. We realize it might be difficult to find additional jobs right now, but our company is looking to expand in the near future and these opportunities might become available again soon.
Also, if there’s a position that you think you’d be perfect for but haven’t seen here yet, please feel free to reach out and tell us about it. If there aren’t any openings where we can place you at the moment, just shoot us an email telling us why we should hire you anyway. And don’t forget, this is your chance to shine so send your best stuff!
List of Secretary Jobs in Dubai UAE 2022 || New Updates ||
[box type=”note” align=”alignleft” class=”” width=””]Dear Friends, Create an impressive CV as your best weapon to have 100% chances to get a dream job in Dubai. If you don’t have a CV then please click here[/box]
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates):
Filipina Receptionist cum Admin Assistant
- With exp. in a Recruitment Company
- Computer knowledge
- Admin. or Clerical exp. preferred
- Organizational & Time Mgmt. skills
- Calm & Professional appearance
- Respond to phone calls & emails
- Greet clients & visitors
- Maintain office calendar
- Assist with timesheet/payroll
Email CV: [email protected]
Posted: May 13th, 2022
Customer service officer/ Biller
Company: Health and Medical Services
Subject: candidates can mail your resume to the mail ID mentioned
Email CV: [email protected]
Posted: May 11, 2022