AC Technician Career Jobs in Dubai
Some of you might be uninformed that Dubai is the sole place where a different determination of AC Technicians is required. Indeed, you heard accurately. In light of the unyielding structure, an individual might find an expansive extension in the field of AC Technician. What’s more, I should say, on the off chance that you are a profoundly prepared person with committed AC fix and upkeep professional training, go after AC Technician Positions in Dubai now. We should go through the excess subtleties beneath.
The air conditioning technician is responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing, and servicing certain equipment and facilities, including air conditioning systems and units, water-cooling systems, and refrigerators within the client’s own facilities, including those that operate all day long.
A strong CV might improve your chances of landing a job in Dubai. Prepare a great CV by doing your study. If you do not have a CV, you may obtain one by clicking on the following link.
Walk-in interviews: Check the latest walk-in interviews jobs in Dubai
Jobs Details: AC Technician Careers in Dubai
|Hospital Name||AC/HVAC/Chiller Technician|
|Job Location||Dubai UAE|
|Salary Range||Handsome Salary|
|Posted Date||25th May 2022|
Air Conditioning Technician Job Description:
Air conditioning technicians perform various functions to see to it that air conditioning systems and related equipment and facilities work effectively and efficiently. The tasks, duties, and responsibilities that they carry out working for various organizations may differ because of the peculiar nature of operation in different companies.
However, their job descriptions commonly consist of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out repair and routine maintenance duties on equipment, building facilities and offices, building systems, grounds, and structures
- Coordinate efforts with the company’s contracted HVAC vendors to ensure company HVAC systems are functioning perfectly
- Perform inspection, maintenance, repairs, and installation of air conditioning systems, including D.D.C. building control and pneumatic systems, cooling systems, refrigerators, ice machines, refrigerated water coolers, and similar equipment
- Carry out maintenance checks on heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems; clean evaporator drain pans, coils, and filters; lubricate fan and motor bearings; repair and change motors, electrical wiring, belts, compressors, thermostats, fans, floating elements, and defrost timers
AC Technician Skills:
- The air conditioning technicians should be able to work in places where they are exposed to dust, fumes, noise, toxic materials and high voltage equipment.
- They should also be capable of working in confined and hot spaces like roofs, crawlways, and attics.
- They may also have to work in adverse weather and may be required to lift heavy objects, bend, stoop, kneel or stand for long stretches of time.
AC Technician Salaries in UAE:
The average salary for an Air Conditioning (AC) Technician is 2,000 AED to 3,000 AED per month. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years of experience in this field.
Basic Interview Questions for an AC Technician:
- What Will Be the Relative Humidity at Saturation Point?
- What are Air Conditioners?
- Explain the Principle of Refrigeration?
- What Is Wet Bulb Depression?
- Define Relative Humidity?
- What Is Refrigeration?
How To Apply For AC Technician Career Jobs in Dubai?
If you’re reading this, it means you’re ready to apply for AC Technician Career Jobs In Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Yes, it is really straightforward. One email address can be found below. It is the recruiting team’s direct email address for AC Technician Jobs. Simply email your resume (CV) to the address below.
We strongly advise you to tailor your CV to the company’s profile or the job description. This will instantly boost your chances of landing a job in Dubai. We wish you all the best.
List Of AC Technician Career Jobs In Dubai || New Updates ||
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
A Semi-Government Company in Abu Dhabi (2 nos.)
1) A/C Technician
2) Chiller Mechanic
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Experience: Minimum 3 years of gulf experience in package type & split ducted centralized A/C
Well Versed: Control wiring diagram
Candidate’s Availability: Inside UAE
Email CV: email@example.com
Date Posted: 11th May 2022
Senior A/C Technicians (4 nos.)
Industry: ISO Company
Email CV: [email protected]
Contact #056 2364264 & 050 2362959
Date Posted: 11th May 2022