Electrician Jobs in Dubai
With regards to the best city of Dubai, where advancement may not be finished for an additional decade or more. Thus, assuming that you go after Electrician jobs in Dubai, the recruiting system won’t take long. What’s more, on the off chance that you’re a profoundly qualified master, you can wind up before a questioner, making sense of your capabilities and involvement meticulously. So burn through no additional time and apply at this moment.
I would strongly prescribe you perusing the accompanying organization profile prior to sending your CV/resume to Electrician Jobs. It will truly assist you with setting the CV and the organization’s expectations.
A decent CV can expand your opportunities to find a new line of work in the UAE. Get your work done to set up a decent CV. In the event that you don’t have a CV then you can download a CV from the accompanying connection.
Walk-in interviews: Check the latest walk-in interviews jobs in Dubai
Jobs Details: Electrician Career jobs in Dubai
|Job Type||AC/HVAC/Chiller Technician|
|Job Location||Dubai UAE|
|Salary Range||Handsome Salary|
|Posted Date||27th May 2022|
Electrician Jobs in Dubai
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Reading technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Performing general electrical maintenance.
- Inspecting transformers, circuit breakers, and other electrical components.
- Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repairing and replacing equipment, electrical wiring, and fixtures.
- Following National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Performing circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Maintaining good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems as well as various testing equipment.
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints, maintenance, and repair knowledge.
- Experience in the renewable energy field.
- A high school degree or equivalent diploma in the electrician field.
- Having extensive numbers of prior work experience in a similar role.
- Having the ability to diagnose the problem quickly and accurately.
- Having excellent command over installing and repairing the damaged equipment.
- Basic interaction skills in English are mandatory. However, the Arabic language would be an added advantage.
Key Tags: AC Technician jobs in Dubai, AC Technicians Jobs in Abu Dhabi & Across UAE
How To Apply For an Electrician Jobs in Dubai?
In case you are interested to apply for any of the positions above, then all you have to do is send us your CV. We realize it might be difficult to find additional jobs right now, but our company is looking to expand in the near future and these opportunities might become available again soon.
Also, if there’s a position that you think you’d be perfect for but haven’t seen here yet, please feel free to reach out and tell us about it. If there aren’t any openings where we can place you at the moment, just shoot us an email telling us why we should hire you anyway. And don’t forget, this is your chance to shine so send your best stuff!
List Of Electrician Jobs In Dubai || New Updates ||
[box type=”note” align=”” class=”” width=””]Read the job description carefully and make your CV accordingly. If you don’t have a CV then please click here[/box]
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
Company Name: Khansaheb Facilities Management LLC
Job Location: Dubai
Education: Equivalent degree/diploma holders
Experience: Minimum 4 years of GCC/UAE experience in the following category
Language Skills: English (fluency)
Candidate’s Availability: Inside UAE
Benefits: Wages + Food + Accommodation + Visa + Medical Insurance + Transportation
Interview Date: Sunday, 29th May 2022
Interview Timing: 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Interview Location: Khansaheb Head Office, Al Rashidiya, Airport Road, Dubai.
Email CV: [email protected]
Documents Required: CV, Passport Size Photograph (white background), Original Emirates ID, Copy of Passport & Visa.