Cheesy garlic bread has never been this easy! Cheat by using store-bought crumpets and cook it in your air fryer in minutes. The crumpet holes catch even more melted garlic and herb butter than regular bread, while the soft texture ensures it’ll be perfectly gooey, every time.
- 150g salted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh continental parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 300g pkt crumpets, halved
- 100g (1 cup) pre-grated 3-cheese blend
- Combine butter, parsley, garlic, and salt in a bowl. Spread generous teaspoonfuls over each crumpet half. Scatter a generous pinch of cheese over half of the crumpet halves.
- Arrange the remaining crumpet halves over the cheese to make half-moon crumpet sandwiches. Transfer sandwiches, cut side down, to an air fryer basket lined with foil. Sprinkle over the remaining cheese.
- Air fry for 8 minutes at 180C until golden and cheese is melted.
- To serve, brush over the remaining garlic butter.