Data Entry Operator Jobs in Dubai 2022
Looking for data entry jobs in Dubai or UAE? If so, we’d like to let you know that we post data entry jobs on gulf-careers.com. Data entry is one of those activities that may be done in your spare time. Indeed, competent typing will be your sole need. For a data entry job in the UAE, you must have a minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute. To write the text accurately and rapidly requires a strong typing speed as well as the greatest eyes concentrating talent. Most people perform data entry as a part-time job to supplement their income.
Furthermore, data entry is a worldwide talent that you may use regardless of where you are in the globe. Most people think of data input as merely entering captcha words, yet there are many more sorts of data entry. For example, entering data into the WordPress CMS is a data entry job, as is updating text, photographs, or videos in any other CMS or any other content-related task.
A strong CV might improve your chances of landing a job in Dubai. Prepare a great CV by doing your study. If you do not have a CV, you may obtain one by clicking on the following link.
Dubai CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Walk-in interviews: Check the latest walk-in interviews jobs in Dubai
Job Details: Data Entry Operator Jobs In Dubai
|Job Position||Data Entry Operator/Typist Clerk|
|Job Location||Dubai, Across UAE|
|Nationality||Any Nationality Can Apply|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Core Skills||Typing Speed (Average Accuracy)|
|Salary||As Per The Jobs Description|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||28th August 2022|
Responsibilities of the Data Entry Position:
- Enters new and updated customer and account information into the database.
- Compiles and sorts information to prepare source data for computer input.
- Establishes priority for entrance.
- Reviews data for inadequacies before processing customer and account source documents.
- Defects are resolved using conventional procedures, or incomplete papers are sent to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account information by using the keyboard or optical scanner to enter alphabetic and numeric data in the appropriate manner.
- Follows data program strategies and processes to meet data input needs.
- Review, update, delete, or reinsert entered customer and account data to ensure accuracy.
- When account information is missing, the data from both systems is combined.
- Purges files to remove data duplication.
- By inserting fresh data, you may test customer and account system updates and enhancements.
- Completes database backups to protect information.
- Follows rules and procedures to keep operations running smoothly, and reports any necessary adjustments.
- Keeps information discreet to maintain customer trust and preserve operations.
- As needed, contributes to the team effort by completing related findings.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Must have a high school diploma or similar, depending on work availability.
- Applicants must have a strong understanding of computer literacy, including Excel and data entry.
- Have a fast typing speed with an accuracy of 90 percent to 95 percent.
- Have a solid understanding of MS Office and data applications.
- At least three years of data entry experience is required.
- Data entry operator or office clerk experience.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and data applications (such as Excel & Retail Pro).
- Administrative experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as printers and scanners.
- Speed and accuracy in typing
- Excellent command of the English language, including spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Details are important.
- Skills in organisation and the capacity to stay focused on assigned duties.
- A college diploma.
What is the procedure for applying for data entry jobs in Dubai?
If you’re reading this, it means you’re ready to apply for Data Entry Jobs In Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Yes, it is really straightforward. One email address can be found below. It is the recruiting team’s direct email address for Data Entry Jobs. Simply email your resume (CV) to the address below.
We strongly advise you to tailor your CV to the company’s profile or the job description. This will instantly boost your chances of landing a job in Dubai. We wish you all the best.
List of Data Entry Operator Jobs in Dubai || New Updates ||
Data Entry Operator/Accounts Clerk
Industry: Packaging Company
Job Location: Dubai
Core Skills: Communication skills
Well Versed: MS Excel + ERP System
Salary Range: 2000 – 2500 AED /month
Benefits: Transportation + Accommodation + Other Perks
Job Role: Review and feed all daily data entries with all supporting documents received.
Email CV: [email protected]
Date Posted: 28th August 2022