This Air Fryer Chicken Fried Rice isn’t traditional but it is easy and delicious! If you love using your air fryer, like we do, then you’ll love trying out this new way to make homemade Chicken Fried Rice!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups of cooked white rice
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder*
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 cup of cubed cooked chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots
- chopped green onions optional for garnish
- In a large bowl, mix the rice, onion powder, soy sauce, sesame seeds, sesame oil, ginger, and cooked chicken.
- Place the mixture in a dish to fit your air fryer’s basket.
Cook at 350F for 5 minutes.
- Remove, and stir the rice. Whisk eggs together and pour on top.
- Cook at 350F for 3 minutes.
- Fold in peas and carrots. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with more sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
*if you want to use whole onion instead of onion powder, you’ll need 1/2 cup diced onion